ART 1: Conditions of online booking
1. When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, home and destination address and payment details to process your order and keep you informed of the progress of your order.
2. In order to make your booking experience on Alldaydriver.be as pleasant as possible, we collect and save, with your permission, your personal information and order details as well as the usage of our system. This allows us to personalize the website and to recommend services that you might like. Details about the use of our website and the feedback we receive from our visitors allow us to develop and improve our website.
3. You become our customer when you place your first order.
ART 2: Service and contract formation
1. Alldaydriver.be acts as a provider of personal transport services.
2. The contract (final agreement) for the provision of transport service is between you (the customer) and the provider of personal transport services, henceforth referred to as your driver.
3. By booking a chauffeured rental service on our website, you enter into a contract with the driver.
4. Reservations at Alayldriver.be are subject to the availability of drivers and appropriate vehicles.
ART 3: Details of the trip
1. For airport transfers, the driver will take the expected arrival time of your flight (submitted at the time of booking by the customer) as a reference for the customer’s pick-up time. The local average time to collect checked baggage and clear customs will be added to the original scheduled arrival time, i.e. the arrival time of the aircraft is not equal to the time the customer will be picked up by the driver.
2. Compare your booking details with your driver’s confirmation of receipt. Any changes (all changes including flight delays) or discrepancies should be reported directly to your driver via our system (to be managed on our website in the page “Your reservations”).
3. Any adjustments to your flight will be taken into consideration, but may result in possible wait times.
4. We advise the Customer to contact the driver if the delay exceeds 30 minutes.
ART 4: Liability
– The liability for the provision of transfer services between you and the driver is limited to the two parties between whom the service was contracted.
– The responsibilities resulting from this agreement will therefore be between you and the driver.
– Any liability resulting from the provision of the transfer service will be the sole responsibility of the driver and his insurance companies.
– Alayldriver.be and/or the driver are not responsible for damages resulting from delays, including delays caused by waiting time at the airport, including damages caused by the absence of any transfer or connection, including connecting flights. Alldaydriver.be and / or the driver demonstrates that it or its employees have taken reasonable measures to prevent damage, or if and to the extent that it was impossible for Alldaydriver.be and / or the driver and its employees to take such measures.
– By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree that Alldaydriver.be will not be liable in any way for any losses, expenses or claims made by you in the event of any problem with the Transfer and that all claims will be redirected to the Driver.
– Alaydriver.be will however do everything possible to help the user to solve the problems or complaints.
ART 5: Availability of services
– Alldaydriver.be has the right, on behalf of the driver, to refuse any order placed by you.
– We do not guarantee to successfully assign a driver to every booking request.
– All information provided on the websites is in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of printing.
– Alldaydriver.be will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to outdated information not reported to us by the driver.
ART 6: Transportation Service
– Route to or from the destination cannot be guaranteed and the Google map posted on our website is for informational purposes only. While reasonable efforts are made to ensure that pick-up times are met, they are not guaranteed. Unused transfers are non-refundable and alternative transportation charges will not be refunded unless authorized in advance by a member of our customer service center team. If you are authorized to take alternative transportation, please be sure to obtain a receipt and submit it to our customer service center for review. No payment will be due for travel claims submitted without valid receipts.
– For arrival transfers, our drivers will wait for you upon arrival up to a maximum of 60 minutes after your scheduled arrival time. On departure, our drivers will wait no later than 20 minutes after your pick-up time. If you request the driver to wait beyond this 20 minute time frame, please note that a waiting fee may be charged directly by the driver.
– You are responsible for verifying the agreed upon pick-up time and ensuring that the arrival time at the airport of departure is at least 10 minutes prior to the opening of the check-in counter and not less than two hours prior to the scheduled date. Flight departure time
– The driver will pick you up and drop you off as close as possible to the addresses indicated. In the event that access via a conventional route is closed due to weather conditions, road accidents, etc., the driver will, at your express request, use a longer route to reach the agreed destination, but in this case, additional costs.
– Although we strive to provide SMS confirmation messages, this service depends on telephone networks beyond our control.
ART 7: Payment
– Alldaydriver.be offers two payment options:
Contract for a minimum duration of three (3) hours and for a minimum cost of ninety euros excluding taxes (EUR 90, -HT).
1. The customer pays after the service has been rendered and after invoicing
2. Full payment during the online booking process after billing
– Some destinations may require full payment in advance.
ART 8: Changes and cancellations on your part
– Any changes (e.g. flight delays) to the transfer details must be requested in the “Services” section of the website prior to the date of travel and will only take effect after verification with the driver and confirmation by e-mail.
1. If you cancel up to 48 hours before the pick-up time (as indicated in the voucher), the cancellation fee is 25% of the original booking price.
2. If you cancel between 48 and 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time (as indicated in the voucher), the cancellation fee is 50% of the original reservation price.
3. If you cancel, within 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time (as indicated in the coupon), the cancellation fee is 100% of the original reservation price.
ART 9: Changes and cancellations by Alldaydriver.be
– We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate your vehicle preference, but may need to provide an alternate vehicle for operational or safety reasons. If we have to change your reservation to a lower category or smaller vehicle for which a lower rate is available, we will refund the difference.
– In rare cases, it may be necessary to cancel your trip. In such circumstances, you will receive a 100% refund (to be paid within 30 days), but we will have no further liability to you as a result of such cancellation. We will, however, make every effort to try to find suitable alternatives for any confirmed reservation subsequently cancelled by us.
ART 10 Changes and cancellations by the supplier
– In case of delay (flight) > 1 hour of the Customer, the driver is entitled to cancel the reservation or to charge the additional waiting time (> 1 hour). In case of cancellation by the driver, the total amount paid by the customer will be refunded.
– We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the driver has to make a significant change to your reservation or cancel them. We will also use all reasonable efforts to find another suitable driver at no additional charge, but we will have no further liability to you.
ART 11: Refund Policy
– All cancellations must be made in writing by email to our customer service center.
– If we receive your cancellation request more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time of the transfer you wish to cancel, the amount paid for that transfer will be refunded, less 25% of the total reservation amount. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 24 hours after the scheduled pickup time of the transfer you wish to cancel.
– Refunds will be paid within 30 days.
ART 12: Child Seats
– Each country has different rules and regulations regarding the use of infant and child seats.
– Child/baby seats will be provided if possible upon reservation, but there may be cases where these seats cannot be provided. In such cases, you will be entitled to a full refund for the seats not provided. If you do not wish to travel if child/infant seats are not provided, please provide your own.
ART 13: Extra Stops – Extra Stops:
– Extra stops are not taken into account by the automatic price calculator, we consider extra stops as an extra service requested to the driver, each extra stop is charged 10 euros minimum, the price is calculated according to the detour that separates the point of departure from the point of arrival.
ART 14: Luggage
– Our prices include one bag or suitcase per passenger seat (based on a maximum combined size of 158 cm, length + width + height) per item. All luggage must be declared at the time of booking. Smaller items that fit in the passenger’s feet (e.g., a laptop case, purse or small shoulder bag) do not need to be declared. The passenger is responsible for all expenses incurred if additional vehicles are required to carry undeclared excess baggage.
– Additional luggage and bulky items may be charged.
– Contact Alldaydriver.be Customer Service Center for more details.
ART 15: Contact
– All contacts related to the modification of your booking details must be requested by email or via the “Services” section (accessible via our website).
– It is essential that you check that the email address you have provided is correct and that you read all incoming emails up to the moment of your transfer.
– In the event of unavoidable changes to the contract, we will inform you by email of the address you provided at the time of booking, the sending of this email being considered as proof of receipt on your part. The same system applies to all other advisory emails we may send you.
– If for any other reason you are unable to reach the pick-up point within a reasonable time after the pick-up time on your voucher, the driver will try to contact you on the cell phone number you have provided.
– If you cannot be reached because you did not provide a working cell phone number at the time of booking, you have a bad connection, no signal, voice mail activated or the call goes unanswered. The driver is released from his obligations and a refund will not be due.
ART 16: Force majeure
– Alldaydriver.be and your driver cannot be held responsible for delays, modifications or cancellations of service due to force majeure, or other unforeseeable circumstances or beyond the driver’s control.
ART 17: Website
– The copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the websites are protected by national and international regulations governing intellectual property.
– The images of the transport options presented at the time of booking are given as an indication. The color, make or model may differ from the images shown.
by SERGE MBENGUE – KERKSTRAAT 17 1930 ZAVENTEM – VAT BE 0829.590.124
CONTRACT NUMBER ” _CLIENT_ID
BETWEEN ON THE ONE HAND :
ALL DAY DRIVER – BELGIUM
by SERGE MBENGUE- Kerkstraat 17 1930 Zaventem – VAT BE 0829.590.124
Registered at the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under the number: 0829.590.124
Having the LVC license number 1248 issued by the Region of Walonia on 02/09/2019. The ordinance of April 27, 1995 and its decrees of application of March 29, 2007 and March 20, 2008, and especially those applicable in matters of violation.
AND OF THE OTHER PART: YOU (the client) :
hereinafter referred to as “the customer” (see order form below)
IT IS AGREED AS FOLLOWS :
The operator provides the client with the vehicle with driver: Identification number LVC1248
Driver with the vehicle: AIWAYS U5 . PL: TLAJ638
For the period ……xxxxx…..(see order form) to 07/10/2026 within the framework of a long-term contract to be consulted at the company’s headquarters.
The trip for which this agreement is made is part of a set of trips that have a total duration of at least 3 hours and 90 euros (indexed if applicable), excluding VAT. This is the only circumstance in which car rental with driver is legally permitted. The 3-hour period may not be consecutive. It may also be split over time. Transportation services do not have to be for three (3) consecutive hours.
Payment shall be made no later than 14 days after receipt of the invoice to bank account BE46 3631 8860 6436 or via Stripe directly after invoicing.
The provisions of the ordinance of 27 April 1995 on cab services and car rental services with driver and its implementing decrees are fully applicable
✍️ALL DAY DRIVER – BELGIUM by SERGE MBENGUE
* This contract is signed and accepted online by checking the box via the client ☑️